Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In the Air

Yesterday and today I spent flying, riding a bus, and riding in a car.  Starting at 6:40pm yesterday, I got on a plane and headed across the ocean.  Six hours and two hours of sleep later, I landed in London.  I don't know how many of you know this, but being lost is one of my skills.  So, it comes as no surprise that I immediately got lost in Heathrow.  I wound up going through interterminal security three times before I finally got to my gate in the back end of nowhere for my connection to Dublin.  I hopped the bus to Athlone.  Where I was picked up by the owner and my host for the durration of my stay.

I got to Cochise Stud and Saddlery this after noon in time to help with the evening chores.  Lots of stallions!  We also did a breeding in addition to the standard mucking and feeding routine.  I met the two other girls who will be sharing the little trailer/bunkhouse with me.  Well, it's time for supper.  I hope to get online again some time next week.

1 comment:

  1. Only you would get lost in an Airport and have to go through security 3 times.

    ReplyDelete